Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yet Another Birthday Present

As if Caroline hadn't spoiled me enough for my birthday, Saturday after we got up she decided that we should go somewhere........ It turned out we were going to the Australian Reptile Park on the warmest Spring day so far with the temperature hanging around the 27C.


At around 15.00 it started to get quiet and we had the whole park pretty much to ourselves. Because we were near the Entrance Caroline thought we might as well go there and have a look. What I did not know was when we got there that she had already booked us in a hotel for the night and she had secretly packed our bags that morning so we could drive around the area the following day and also see the Pelican Feeding.


I can't wait until my next birthday!!!



No comments:

ShareThis