Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Pea 20wk


Yesterday we had another look at our Pea.
Because Pea is a very naughty pea, he was not in the right spot for the scan apparently.
And now we have to come back next week, hooray for another scan. Hopefully he will be well behaved then.

Foot and leg
Caroline is doing well as her tummy grows bigger and bigger. Pea what are you doing to your mother? Fortunately she has not had any discomfort with morning sickness or any other ailments. The only thing she does notice now is that she is a lot more tired in the evenings and that she is growing out of her clothes.

Spine and arm
Luckily for us I had my memory stick with me because the photo printer wasn't working at the RPA, I was able to download these onto it.

Update: The Pea was fine all fine at the 21 Week scan, unfortunately no other pictures from what we already had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you. I am sooo happy everything is turning out ok for you and pea. I was beginning to worry since I watch your blog every weekend and you have not been there. Last weekend I was with Kathy in Ft. Worth so I didn't check and she was also getting concerned again. Miss you and hope it is a smooth pregnancy from here on out.
Love,
Annie

ShareThis