Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Goat Man

A few weeks ago on the bus on my way home from work I saw a man walking his dog .....and 2 goats near the shopping center at Broadway. And it's one of those things when you say it to people that haven't seen it, they look at you funny and start asking you what you have been drinking this time?

Anyhoo I have proof now. I saw him again a few days ago near my TAFE college in Ultimo where I go for my evening classes. And only because I wasn't on a moving bus and had the present of mind to take my phone out and take 2 quick pictures. You would think it might be some nutter that walks his goats, but the man actually looked quite decent.

And the other day I also spotted Bill Granger in the ABC Building in Ultimo. I always go through it because it is a short cut from Central to TAFE as I come off the train from work. Quite amazing really because normally I wouldn't recognise a famous person even if I would trip over him/her.

No comments:

ShareThis