Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow has it been that long?



Oliver (14 months old here)
When I started blogging I did so as a way for family and friends to see what we were unto at the other end of the world. I did reasonably well I thought until last year. The arrival of the Ollie-Bollie has changed Caroline and myself and how we spend our time a lot. Not saying it is a bad thing, Ollie is a wonderful boy, merely saying it has had a profound impact on us and how we live our lives, obviously. It has taken awhile but I think I can find the time again to blog every now and then.(not making any promises). For this reason I have also joined Twitter recently and my ID is @ArniesWorldOz. You don't have to sign up with Twitter to see my short ramblings either. All you need to do is check in to my blog every now and then and on the right hand side you can find the last 5 tweets I made. Twitter allows you to include pictures so check in regularly to find a pic of Ollie that might not necessarily make it onto the blog. And I finally have the iPhone I wanted (here). It really is amazing! There are soo many apps out there, most rubbish others little gems. Those little gems allow me to now blog and Twitter anywhere on my iPhone! Anyway I am back, if not here then Twitter. I still don't have Facebook (FB) not sure if I ever will. Caroline is on FB so if you are on FB and like to stay in touch with us, give her a nudge or whatever you call it. See you soon...

No comments:

ShareThis